The benefits of owning a swimming pool are very well known. However, they take up a lot of space, and sometimes cost is a factor. A Swim Spa is a less expensive alternative that also takes up less space.
Swim spas are similar to hot tubs in that they are small, and self contained. They can be placed inside the home or outside in the backyard on a deck, patio, or flat piece of ground.
The idea behind a swim spa is that as you swim, you are swimming against a current produced by the jets in the swim spa.
There are many benefits to owning a swim spa:
- Lower cost than traditional pools.
- Heated water up to 104 degrees.
- Aqua therapy.
- Low impact aerobics.
- Swimming lowers blood pressure.
- 7 out of 10 swim spas being sold with prescriptions from doctors.
- Privacy of swimming at home in controlled temperature.
Swim Spa $8995